Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

Best episode...

This is your best episode on this site. I love the creepiness. Long live Salad Fingers!

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

MADNESS!!

I LOVE MADNESS! I downloaded the game the other day and played it for a good few hours. Awesome action, silenced MP5 is SICK!

The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

Eww

That was absolutely f*cking gross but I loved it!! God has a great sense of humor.

Mouse Maze 2 Mouse Maze 2

Hmm

Not bad. I like the idea, pretty cool. There are some bugs: you can hold down on start and go and click finish. Other then that, music is annoying.

PT Racer 3 PT Racer 3

Wow

I'll give you a 1 for effort. Car games suck anyway but cars games that look like little toy cars that collect giant pink dots it just horrible.

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

I've been waiting for this to appear on the frontpage for sooo long now and it is finally here. I liked how you made fun of all the tutorials in games where they say "press spacebar to do this." I always found that stupid. Much harder then your first one. Keep up the good work!

OHIO OHIO

Interesting

It actually kind of sounds like Bleach era Nirvana sometimes with the vocals and the guitars. The recording I think could benefit from a better recording. This is pretty out there...

tRiPhOp68 responds:

this is a jam session, no scripting here, we had instrument s set up in the room w/ a computer mic, this was like 6 years ago. Somehow, we managed to turn out a song, never written, on the spot, not even pre-thought of, it was fun and thanks for the review PS, we are in no way bein serious here..

fake rainbows fake rainbows

Hmm...

Sounds a little like Metallica. Not very much of a change. Kind of repetitive. The lead guitar is kind of cool. The tone should be better.

Unfinished intro Unfinished intro

Ok

Its kinda cool. A little boring. Guitar is recorded well.

WarHawkAx responds:

ya..it wasnt supposed to be play twice over, but after we finished recoreding it the first time we decided a better ending for it, so its kinda twice as long as it should be
thanks for reviewing and your kind score